Resume and Application Writing Training Workshop
A one-day workshop focused on helping you get shortlisted. Gain a greater understanding of the merit selection process and discover how to develop a professional resume, write great applications and articulate your strengths
Who should attend? Government staff and external applicants
Includes: Essential information about Capability Frameworks
Topics covered in the workshop:
- Understand the merit selection process
- Read between the lines to understand what selection panels are looking for
- Use Capability Frameworks
- Prepare a professional resume
- Write great applications – 2-3 page summary or responses to selection criteria
- Identifying unique skills and employment history to build a competitive advantage
Please note; this workshop focuses on the written application and will not address interviews. For training focused on the interview stage, please see our Interview Skills for Job Applicants workshop. If you would like to attend training which includes intensive written application and interview skills modules, we would instead suggest you look at our two-day Job Applicant Intensive.
- Highly skilled and experienced facilitators
- Our experience with more than 5000 public sector selection panels since 1996
- Up-to-date knowledge of both Queensland and Australian Government recruitment
$462 per person including GST.
Book two weeks in advance for our discounted early bird rate ($429 including GST).
Venue & Timing
Workshops are held at the Christie Centre, 320 Adelaide St, Brisbane and run from 9:00am to approximately 4:30pm.
Morning Tea and Lunch is provided with tea and coffee available during breaks.
For more information, please contact us on 07 3220 1166 or via email to email@example.com
- More dates TBC