Interview Skills for Job Applicants
In this one day workshop you will learn how to prepare for your interview, and the skills and techniques to impress the panel and perform at your very best.
Who should attend? Government staff and external applicants
Includes: Essential information about Capability Frameworks
Topics covered in the workshop:
- Understand current merit selection processes
- Anticipate questions and plan responses
- Learn techniques to handle whatever the panel throws at you
- Understand and use Capability Frameworks
- Present with confidence and manage nerves
- Prepare a memorable closing statement
- Sell yourself to a selection panel
Please note; this training focuses on the interview stage of the selection process. For training that includes resumes, cover letters, and statements addressing selection criteria please see our Resume and Application Writing or our Job Applicant Intensive workshops.
- Highly skilled and experienced facilitators
- Our experience with more than 5000 public sector selection panels since 1996
- Up-to-date knowledge of both Queensland and Australian Government recruitment
$462 per person including GST.
Book two weeks in advance for our discounted early bird rate ($429 including GST).
Venue & Timing
Workshops are held at the Christie Centre, 320 Adelaide St, Brisbane and run from 9:00am to approximately 4:30pm.
Morning Tea and Lunch is provided with tea and coffee available during breaks.
For more information, please contact us on 07 3220 1166 or via email to email@example.com
Next Workshop Date:
- More dates to be announced