Interview Skills for Job Applicants
Learn techniques to handle whatever the panel throws at you, anticipate questions & present with confidence.
Who should attend? Government staff and external applicants
Includes: Essential information about Capability Frameworks
Topics covered in the workshop:
- Understand the whole selection process
- Anticipate questions and plan responses
- Learn techniques to handle whatever the panel throws at you
- Use Capability Frameworks
- Present with confidence and manage nerves
- Prepare a memorable closing statement
- Sell yourself to a selection panel
Please note; this training focuses on the interview stage of the selection process. For training that includes resumes, cover letters, and statements addressing selection criteria please see our Practical Skills for Job Applicants or our Job Applicant Intensive workshops.
- Highly skilled and experienced facilitators
- Our experience with more than 5000 public sector selection panels since 1996
- Up-to-date knowledge of both Queensland and Australian Government recruitment
$462.00 per person incl. GST
Venue & Timing
Workshops are held at the Christie Centre, 320 Adelaide St, Brisbane and run from 9:00am to approximately 4:30pm.
Morning Tea and Lunch is provided with tea and coffee available during breaks.
How To Register