Best Practice Recruitment and Selection Training
Practical training for public sector selection panels. Select the best person for the job and your organisation.
Who should attend? Managers & potential members of government selection panels
Focus: We focus on recruiting people with real capability, performance and the right attitudes. We help you design a faster and more efficient process.
Topics covered in this workshop are:
- Perform the role of chair or panel member with confidence and integrity
- Adopt current best practice & flexibility
- Design and implement an efficient, effective and ethical merit selection process
- Integrate capability and competency frameworks
- Apply evidence-based shortlisting techniques
- Develop great interview questions
- Manage high quality face-to-face and virtual interviews
- Elicit frank referee comment
- Address issues relating to prior knowledge
- Manage potential conflicts of interests
- Assess attitude and cultural fit as well as skills and experience
- Make the right decision
- Deliver constructive post-selection feedback
- Protect against successful appeals
- Highly skilled and experienced facilitators
- Our experience with more than 5000 public sector selection panels since 1996
- Up-to-date knowledge of both Queensland and Australian Government recruitment
$462 per person including GST.
Book two weeks in advance for our discounted early bird rate ($429 including GST).
Venue & Timing
Workshops are held at the Christie Centre, 320 Adelaide St, Brisbane and run from 9:00am to approximately 4:30pm.
Morning Tea and Lunch is provided with tea and coffee available during breaks.
For more information, please contact us on 07 3220 1166 or via email to email@example.com
Any face-to-face workshop will be managed in accordance with current COVID-19 guidelines.