For many organisations, tight resourcing, change and instability are the norm rather than the exception. Many government, corporate and not-for-profit organisations may face down-sizing, restructuring or streamlining structures and services.
Designed for practicing managers or for specialists who are supporting managers to manage change, this brief session provides tools and approaches to assist their staff to deal constructively with uncertainty and maintain productivity during organisational change. We will apply both research findings and learnings from past organisational change to assist you to position your team to thrive in these challenging circumstances.
Who should attend?
Managers, Supervisors, Team leaders
- Applying recent research findings on how the human brain responds to change and stress
- Strategies for sustaining team motivation and performance during organisational change
- Critical steps to manage cynicism and resistance
- The role of the manager in change – maintaining equilibrium is a priority
- Building team readiness for change – developing an action plan.
Available as a half day workshop or a short 2-hour seminar as part of a series of short sessions.
For more information, contact us on (07) 3220-1166