This workshop provides tools and approaches which enable managers and team leaders to assist their staff to deal constructively with uncertainty and to implement change. We will present strategies to build and maintain productivity during organisational change. We will apply both research findings and learnings from past organisational change to assist you to position your team to thrive in these challenging circumstances.
Who should attend?
Managers, Project Managers, Team Leaders
Core skills and knowledge in managing change implementation
- Applying recent research findings on how the human brain responds to change and stress to understand how we experience change
- Strategies for sustaining team motivation and performance during organisational change
- Frameworks for team engagement in change implementation
- Critical steps to manage cynicism and resistance
- The role of the manager in change
- Building team capacity for change – developing your action plan
Available as 1 full day workshop or 2 half day workshops
For more information, contact us (07) 3220-1166