Terms and Conditions: Workshops and Events
- All bookings received are considered firm bookings.
- You will receive a confirmation email upon completion of registration.
- A booking contact (the person who is the main contact for the group booking) is required in order to register multiple attendees. The booking contact does not need to be an attendee in order to make the booking. To make a group booking, select the number of attendees for the workshop and enter the details for the booking contact.
- On the next page, you will be asked if the booking contact is also an attendee.
- You will also be asked to enter the individual details of each attendee including the following:
- Job title, branch/division – this allows the facilitator to gauge the group of attendees and how best to prepare for the specific group.
- Email address – each attendee will receive an email reminder to confirm their dietary requirements, and to help them prepare for the workshop including what to bring along.
- The booking contact will receive the registration confirmation and invoice via email.
- All attendees will receive training details (including workshop resources) via email.
Fees & Payment
- Prices are inclusive of GST unless otherwise noted.
- If paying by credit card, you can choose to pay at the time of booking or within 14 days of the invoice being issued. If paying at time of booking, you will receive a paid tax invoice by email once registration is completed and payment is confirmed.
- If paying by credit card within 14 days, you will receive an email to confirm your registration and details on how to finalise payment. You can also log into your account at any time to provide payment.
- If paying by direct deposit, payment will be required within 14 days of the invoice being issued. You will receive a tax invoice with direct deposit details by email once registration is completed.
- Changes in payment method or credit card are not permitted once payment has been processed. Please ensure you are using the appropriate credit card for your transaction.
- If you do not receive your invoice, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellations will be accepted without charge where Merit Solutions has been notified in writing at least seven working days prior to the scheduled commencement date.
- Cancellations within three to seven working days of the scheduled start date will attract a 50% cancellation fee. You can choose to be issued a 50% refund or a credit note that can be used at any upcoming program.
- Cancellations within two working days of the course start date attract full fee.
- Non-participation on the day of the course attracts a full fee.
- Substitute participants are accepted any time prior to the commencement of the program.
Please note the following systems we use:
1. We use Ivvy, an Australian based event management platform, to receive registrations for our events and training. You will be directed to their website to complete your registration.
2. For workshops being run virtually, we use Zoom, an online audio and web conferencing platform.
Merit Solutions is collecting personal information from you as part of the registration process to provide this service to you. We will never sell your information. You can find out more about how we handle your personal information by reading our privacy statement. By proceeding with your registration, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the privacy statement.