WHERE: Christie Conference Centre, 320 Adelaide Street, Brisbane
One of the challenges for values-based organisations is recruiting people who fit the organisational culture and underlying values. This is a key aspect of the recruitment process that is often unrecognised or unacknowledged.
Our July Breakfast Seminar will focus on the recruitment strategies and techniques that will achieve the best fit between successful job applicants and organisational culture. This facilitated discussion will be led by a panel comprising Anne-Marie Carroll, Jan Sturgess and Maria O’Leary.
The seminar will focus on:
- The challenge of determining cultural fit in recruitment
- What psychological assessment tools could be used to assess organisational fit
- What values assessment tools are available
- What supplementary tools and techniques could support the assessment of cultural fit.
By participating in this seminar, you will gain exposure to the following issues and their possible resolution:
- How recruitment decisions support or undermine the culture of a values-based organisation
- What role should attitude play in assessing the right fit?
- How can you avoid creating an insular culture?
- What indicators could be used to assess cultural fit of a job applicant?
- How to design job descriptions and job advertisements that attract applicants who would make a great cultural fit.