The demands for adaptability and life-long learning for managers and executives entrusted with the care, development and productivity of staff grow continuously. If a manager or executive is not learning and developing they are stagnating. Staff can become frustrated and de-motivated by a manager or executive who is not open to new ideas or championing fresh approaches. Often it is the unconscious aspects of management that prove the greatest impediment to personal and organisational improvement.
Our Services include:
- Customised Action Learning programs designed to achieve organisational goals concurrent with manager and executive development.
- Tailored development programs focussed on leadership or management development for client organisations from the public, private, not-for-profit or education sectors including:
- Customised, in-house workshops designed to build management and leadership skills in areas such as recruitment and selection, performance management, team development and staff management
- Public workshops for managers and team leaders
- Seminars and webinars (e.g. 2 hour seminar on performance conversations)
We place a very high value on collaborative development of customised, in-house workshops. Our approach to learning and development is based on the principles of action learning and adult learning.
Action learning remains the development methodology of choice for most innovative learning and development programs globally.
Our learning and development team bring extensive knowledge and experience to achieve organisational improvement, hand-in-hand with manager and leadership development. We design customised action learning programs to help you achieve you organisational goals.
Our consultants have extensive experience in designing learning processes and have acquired highly developed facilitation skills through training and experience over many years. All members of our learning and development team are degree qualified with most having post-graduate qualifications in Business, Management or HRM related areas. Our skills and commitment to collaborative learning equip us to design and deliver programs that achieve real results for our clients.
For more information, contact us on (07) 3220-1166Enquire Now