Interview Skills Intensive
Part of our new on-line
Job Applicant Series
In this on-line workshop conducted over two 3 hour sessions, you will learn how to prepare for your interview along with advanced skills and techniques to impress the panel and perform at your very best.
Who should attend? Government staff and external applicants
Features: Advanced and updated content
Topics covered in the workshop:
- Navigate public sector recruitment & selection – an applicant’s perspective
- Understand & use competency frameworks
- Prepare well for recruitment interviews
- Understand behavioural, scenario and other typical questions
- Plan your responses but remain flexible
- Prepare a memorable closing statement
- Manage yourself in an interview – handle nerves & avoid typical applicant mistakes
- Develop non-verbal communication strategies for success
- Understand how to respond to complex interview situations integrating multiple selection techniques (work samples, work tests, psychometric assessment)
- Gain key tips for success in remote interviews
Please note; this training focuses on the interview stage of the selection process. For training that includes resumes, cover letters, and written statements, further units in our Core Job Applicant series will be launched soon.
- Highly skilled and experienced facilitators
- Our experience with more than 5000 public sector selection panels since 1996
- Up-to-date knowledge of both Queensland and Australian Government recruitment
- Access to high quality supporting materials
Special introductory rate of
$396.00 per person including GST.
Workshops are run on-line using Zoom.
The Interview Skills Intensive will be scheduled over two mornings from 9:00am to 12:00pm on each day.
How To Register
For more information, contact us on (07) 3220-1166