WHERE: Christie Conference Centre, 320 Adelaide Street, Brisbane
When options for career progression are reduced and resources are tight, learning and development becomes even more important as a tool for maintaining morale and motivating staff.
We present strategies to integrate learning and development into your workplace management at no or low cost.
- What, Why and Who of ‘learning-on-the-job’?
- How to maximise learning outcomes from on-the job experience
- Barriers and Challenges to effective learning
- Creative development options
- How to get the most out of meetings – a key vehicle for individual and team learning on-the-job
7:15am – 7:30am: Registrations
7:30am – 9:00am: Presentation
9:00am – 10:00am: Optional Discussion Forum
If you can’t make this one, don’t forget to register your interest for future events.