PAPI (Personality and Preference Inventory) is an internationally recognised profiling tool used extensively around the world. It is easily completed online and provides valuable insights into an applicant’s preferences and behaviours at work and how they may fit into a role, a team and in an organisation as a whole.
- Provides valuable insights during recruitment, assessment and development
- Identifies potential strengths and weaknesses that can be explored more during the recruitment process – prompting questions for the applicant or the referees
- Delivers candidate-specific reports and interview guides
- Can be used to facilitate development of the role as well as the person
- Easily administered, completed online & available in 30 languages
PAPI can be used for
- Managerial/Executive Recruitment
- Graduate level recruitment & selection where applicant performance is not already well known and understood.
- Coaching / Development