The Cubiks competency framework contains 53 competencies collated into five core clusters:
- Thinking – cognitive and intellectual competencies
- Relating – social/interpersonal competencies
- Leading – managerial competencies
- Self-managing – competencies relating to emotions, motivations and reactions and how these influence efficiency
- Achieving – output-focused competencies relating to goal achievement
Using these separate competencies, we are able to create customised reports to address the competencies relevant to capability frameworks such as the Queensland Government Capability and Leadership Framework and the Australian Government Integrated Leadership System.