Most discussions about creating a performance culture focus on staff and improving their performance. This workshop instead focuses on your performance as a manager/supervisor/team leader – your role in shaping team culture and in building an environment conducive to quality engagement and high performance.
Who should attend?
Managers, Supervisors, Team leaders
- Understanding culture as a process
- Developing your role in shaping team culture
- The four linchpins of a performance culture – and the greatest of these is Congruence
- Ground rules and their influence on performance
- Making values real – translating values into behavioural expectations
- Setting performance expectations Active listening – building the relationship
- Appreciative inquiry – learning to value staff
- The “Mindful Leader” – emergent thinking and research
- Develop calmness, clarity and focus as a leader
- Positive feedback – building a culture of respect and trust
- Coaching for performance
- Branding yourself as a manager
Available as 1 full day workshop.