Momentum Series for Managers & Team Leaders: Session 3
In an environment of shrinking resources and expectations that outcomes will still be delivered, managing workload efficiently and effectively is a real challenge.
For managers and teams, identifying what can be done differently, better or not done at all can assist in continuing to deliver what is required. Prioritising can help but we need to do more and applying a range of strategies can make a difference. A manager’s’ obligation to meet their duty of care responsibilities in this environment remains critical.
This two hour seminar provides practical tools and guidance that will assist managers and teams to examine workloads and priorities, develop strategies to rationalise demands and continue to uphold critical responsibilities.
Who should attend? Managers, Supervisors, Team leaders, Project Managers
Alignment: Achieves Results
Topics covered in the seminar:
- Identifying workload expectations
- Rationalising workload expectations
- Maximising resources
- Maintaining a manager’s critical responsibilities
- Maintaining the team’s motivation
- Managing upwards
Time: 9:00am – 11:00am
Facilitator: Jane Woodland
(http://www NULL.meritsolutions NULL.com NULL.au/people/jane-woodland/)Location: Christie Centre, 320 Adelaide St, Brisbane QLD 4000
Session 3 Only: $110.00 incl. GST ($90.00 if paying personally)
All Sessions: $395.00 incl. GST ($295.00 if paying personally)
How To Register
* Register Online (http://www NULL.vision6 NULL.com NULL.au/em/forms/subscribe NULL.php?db=331448&s=65432&a=34812&k=7be7d14)
* Via Fax by Downloading the Registration Form (http://www NULL.meritsolutions NULL.com NULL.au/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Registration-Form-Full-Day-Workshops NULL.pdf) and sending to 07 3010 9001
* Via Email to email@example.com (training null@null meritsolutions NULL.com NULL.au)
For more information, call 3220-1166 or click here for printable PDF brochure (http://www NULL.meritsolutions NULL.com NULL.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/PerformanceConversations2012 NULL.pdf)