Talking to staff about their performance, whether positive or negative, is a critical management role and one which most managers and team leaders find challenging.
This two hour seminar provides practical ideas and guidance that will assist you to manage performance conversations and give effective feedback to staff.
Who should attend? Managers, Supervisors, Team leaders
Topics covered in the seminar:
- Performance feedback in context – performance plans and reviews
- The real benefits of talking to staff about how they are going
- The barriers to performance conversations and how to overcome them
- Five rules for effective feedback
- Planning a feedback conversation
- Dealing with negativity
- Making honest feedback part of your team’s culture