Psychometric Assessment tools are proven contributors to effective recruitment outcomes and personalised development strategies. They allow you to gain deeper insights into a candidate’s behaviours and abilities and enable you to determine whether they are a suitable fit for the position and for the company.
Our Services include:
- PAPI (Personality and Preference Inventory) – an internationally recognised and well validated profiling tool which will provide valuable insight into candidate style and preferences
- Other behavioural assessment tools can be used for a range of purposes including insight into leadership frameworks
- Cognitive ability – ability tests which assess verbal, numeric, and diagrammatic reasoning at either operational or graduate/managerial level – consistently demonstrated through rigorous research to be the best predictor of performance
- Emotional intelligence (MSCEIT) – measures how well people perform tasks and solve emotional problems
- Values assessment – assesses values and “fit” with your organisational values
Our team includes organisational psychologists who provide expertise in the selection and administration of a range of psychometric assessment tools. We are able to access multiple providers of assessment tools, ensuring the best possible match of psychometric assessment and job requirements. We are licensed to administer the PAPI (Personality and Preference Inventory) which is used extensively around the world and available on line in 25 languages.
- Reasoning for Business
- Pyschometric Assessments and the Capability Frameworks
- PAPI Job Profiles