Creating a productive team requires developing a team aligned to organisational goals and values.
Managers can employ a number of strategies that will develop and sustain a high performing team when used together and in an appropriate way.
In developing a culture of productivity, managers need to determine their performance and behavioural expectations and reinforce them through positive and corrective feedback. To sustain high level team performance, a manager needs to ensure that their actions line up with their words.
Who should attend?
Managers, Supervisors, Team leaders
- Developing performance and behavioural expectations in line with organisational goals and values
- Collaboratively developing team goals
- Providing positive feedback in a way that reinforces and builds desired performance and behaviour
- Providing corrective feedback that improves performance or corrects undesired behaviour
- Demonstrating congruence – ensuring your actions line up with your words and stated values
This is a 2-hour seminar and can be run as part of a series of short sessions.
For more information, contact us on (07) 3220-1166