Merit Solutions delivers outstanding people services that assist individuals, teams and organisations to achieve results with integrity.
Merit Solutions is a unique, networked organisation which has continuously evolved over the 20 years of its existence. Initially formed in 1996, it is now a tight network of highly qualified, specialised HR consultants, many of whom have been with the organisation in excess of 10 years.
Though we are a Brisbane based HR consultancy firm, we do offer our services throughout Queensland, the Northern Territory, and in Canberra, Sydney and Melbourne.
Merit Solution’s mission is to provide recruitment, selection, development and people-focused consultancy services to assist executives and managers to build an effective, productive and sustainable workforce.
We will strive for excellence in all aspects of our business and service delivery.
Our aim is to enable good people practices and achieve good people outcomes for our clients. This can involve work at a strategic level to establish effective policy frameworks, development strategies and practices. We also recognise the value of providing practical and professional support to busy executives and line managers – making it easy for them to recruit the right people, provide training & coaching support and create productive & high performing work places.
While we have grown and are continuously evolving, we have remained committed to:
- Flexible, responsive, professional service
- Ethical practice
- Strong focus on client outcomes
- Maintaining ongoing client relationships
- Compliance with privacy policies, confidentiality and the highest professional standards
Merit Solutions is proud to have won a Queensland Government Award for our family-friendly workplace practices. Our clients benefit as we attract and retain a highly qualified, experienced and dedicated team.
Recommendations and word of mouth has been the prime source of our growth. Our reputation, standards and value-for-money service delivery is also demonstrated through our inclusion on the Australian Public Service Commission’s Capability Development Panel of Providers for HR and Recruitment services, the Queensland Government Panel for Executive Recruitment and Selection, and a number of other Provider Panels for recruitment services and learning and development services.
- Service delivery in Queensland since 1996
- Extensive experience in local government working with the Brisbane City Council, Moreton Bay Regional Council and previously with Noosa Shire Council
- Long standing relationships, specialist expertise and significant experience recruiting for and consulting to Queensland and Australian Government agencies
- Completion of more than 8000 recruitment processes including Senior Executive Service roles, Senior Officers, managers, planners, engineers, medical specialists, scientists, human services professionals, psychologists, accountants, administrative staff, gardeners and catering staff.
- Major projects including development of new policy and practices, design of customised capability frameworks and organisational reviews
- Creation of concise, targeted role descriptions for individual jobs, projects, sections and divisions
- Delivery of high quality training either customised for individual client needs or delivered through our public workshops
- Coaching job applicants for roles up to senior executive level
- Recognised expertise in action learning, action research and coaching for professional development